Tuesday, May 31, 2011

IT IS TIME TO JOIN THE PARTY!


I have been watching and working short-sales in my area and have noticed some disburbing trends.  As hard as realtors work on these deals the process keeps getting bogged down by many servicers.  The right hand still does not know what the left hand is doing.  This is bad for the process.  This is bad for the investor.  This is very bad for the homeowner and the hard-working front-line listing agent who only works on a commission basis.  Too many times I have heard from Short-Sale department personnel, "You can't win them all," or "Better luck next time," or my personal favorite, "You may need more education in how to do Short-Sales!"  I would bet these same personnel would feel very different if their paychecks were based on the closing and not the hourly wage.  Therefore, I would ask that servicers and Short-Sale personnel join the Short-Sale party with the realtors they depend on to get the job done.  Let's be the team the U.S. Economy needs us to be.  Let's work together and reduce the Short-Sale fall-out rate!  Just a thought. 
Male and female dancing colored silhouettes with reflections on dance floor.

1 comment: